Pros / Cons
- Offers a lucrative welcome bonus
- They have plenty of poker and casino games
- The site is relatively easy to use
- The website is compatible with mobile devices
- Unrivaled customer service
- Bitcoin is accepted
- Withdrawals for the bonus are limited to 30 days
- There is a large rollover for bonuses
- Payouts can sometimes be slow
Starting with major credit card options which Mybookie has set a minimum deposit of $45. You can also make eCheck deposits done via computer or phone. The minimum deposit via this option is $100. You can also deposit via MoneyGram but need to contact their customer support for assistance. Regarding Cryptocurrency deposits, Mybookie has more deposit options than Bovada. You can deposit using Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
Mybookie Deposit Welcome Bonus
Mybookie is very generous in terms of welcome bonus. Players get a 100% bonus for their first deposit. This is for deposits made not exceeding $1,000. So for example, you want to start with $500. This means that you will get an extra $500. Just imagine how much money you can make with $500 worth of deposit bonus.
Mybookie uses MoneyGram, Western Union, and regular checks as withdrawal methods. Only that their withdrawal fees are quite high. It’s worth mentioning that withdrawing from $25 to $5000 via Mybookie is free. E-checks charge $5 for withdrawals below $200, $15 for withdrawals ranging from $201 to $500, and $40 for withdrawals ranging from $501 to $100.