How to Understand Cricket Odds
If you are a cricket enthusiast and loves betting on the world’s number one sportsbook maker Bet365, but don’t understand the betting site’s cricket odds, then you are at the right place.
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about cricket odds on one of the best sports betting websites, which also offers the broadest range of sportsbooks, Bet365.
How To Calculate Bet365 Cricket Odds?
Bet365’s default method of representing the winning odd of any sport, in this case, cricket, is decimals. For your convince, you can choose to view the odds in fractions, but they all still mean the same.
For example, if the odds of any team winning a cricket match is represented by 1.50 or 1.5/1 and the bettor has bet for $100, then he will win $150, i.e., $100 as wager and $50 as winnings.
Step-Wise Betting On Bet365
- For accessing Bet365’s cricket odds, you first need to create an account on Bet365.
- After opening the account, click on the cricket section, and choose the match you wish to know the betting odds of, for example, Big Bash League.
- Now, you need to click on Big Bash League.
- Select the type of bet. If you are new and want the recommendation, then we suggest ‘Match Winner.’ It will help you pick the team that is most likely to win. For example, the match is between South Africa and Westendies, and the winning odd of Westendies and South Africa are 1.90 and 2.50, respectively, whereas the odds of a Draw are 3.60. In this case, Bet365 will ask you to bet on the draw under Match Winner’s suggestion.
- After choosing the odds you like to place a bet on, the site will show your bet slip in the right corner of the page.
- Now, you can choose the amount you want to bet or stake, as the site says.
- Next to choosing stake, finally, click ‘Place Bet,’ and you are done.
This is how you place a bet on Bet365 using cricket odds presented by the site.
Using Bet365 Cricket Odds
Betting on an ongoing match is more than just betting. Dozens of experts worldwide are engaged in the deep analysis of the match to present the match’s odd, and it can change with every passing over.
While placing a bet, it is always advised to do your research, and it includes not just in-game research but also the betting platform you are using. Even though Bet365 is a world-renowned betting site, you still need to be double sure before putting your money on any estimated odds by the site.
The rise of betting on Formula 1 races
Following Formula I is an exciting and challenging activity that more and more people are…
Betting on the Group Stages of the World Cup: What are the Possibilities?
The World Cup has now really started. Time to not worry about which country will…
These are the favourites for the Fifa World Cup 2022
Soon, 32 countries from around the world will gather in Qatar to compete against each…
5 Best Online Cricket Betting Sites in Bangladesh & More
Cricket is the most popular sport in Bangladesh. The country is filled with die-hard fans…
William Hill Cash in Cash Out Feature Explained
Willian Hill is one of the best-known and biggest online bookmakers in the UK. As…
Twitch Prohibits Gambling Streams
In recent years, there has been a lot to do to gamble on Twitch. Recently,…